Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot de-register sure signal after my account was cancelled

suspire
2: Seeker

As in the subject line.... stupid for vodafone to close "my account" when I still have an active sure signal box that my friends are registered to use when they come round - another reason for saying goodbye to vodafone forever.

I see that from other posts that there is a process to be entered into to have you deregister the box so that I may sell on something that I shouldn't have had to pay for in the first place. Please start this process at your earliest convenience.

Nathan Rigby

28 REPLIES 28

Ah - I'm pleased I found this thread!

We have two devices that were attached to an account that no longer exists. We'd like to pass these on to a couple of memebrs of staff, but we cannot de-register them.

The devices in question ahve the serial numbers:

If we could just have these totally de-registered so that a couple of our staff could register them at home that would be great.

Hi pmansfield,

We'll be happy to do that for you.

You can find out how to get in contact with us here.

Cheers

Ian

C-dray
Hi,

I would like to de-register my sure signal box. I no longer have an account with voda.
Serial- 21224351359
Mac- 000E5919CA1D

Regards
Chris

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi C-dray

Welcome to the eForum.

We can sort this for you, just drop us an email here and we'll be in touch.

DaveCD

As all of the other posts I need to get this sure signal de registered for someone else.   I no longer have an account with Vodafone....

SN: 40114673763

MAC: 0C4C3900D72F

Please can you de register asap?

Thanks

Hi fannysnaith15,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian

I have responded to your request.  Thank you.

Moonintroll77
Hi there. I have been given a sure signal unit by a friend if the family as he has left vodaphone and moved to EE. I want to stay with vodaphone but live in a small village in the middle of nowhere. He cannot deregister it but that means I cannot register it

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Your friend will need to contact Vodafone and get it deregistered for you.  If you get them to post on here, one of the eForum Team will be able to pick it up and help get the device registered.

PWIAC

Hi, I cancelled my vodafone acocunt about 5 weeks ago however my sure gignal is still registered in my name. Id  like to de-register it so one of its current users can register it to their vodafone account. Can you help?

The serieal number is: 40110914369

Thanks