Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot register new sure signal;

tonywicks434
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just bought new SS.  The instructions to register in the Quick Guide do not work for me.

1  I can login to 'My Accounts' at the top right but do not see a login option for My Vodafone. - are they the same?

2  When I have logged to My Accounts there is no 'My Sure Signal' link on the page and it does not look like the screen in the video guide.

3  I am therefore stuck - please advise what to do to register?

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tonywicks434, 

It is the My Account section you need to log into. 

I've just tested mine and there is a section at the bottom for registering a Sure Signal. Drop us an email and we'll see what's going on. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Kay

Hi I've had a v3 sure signal for just over a year and previously had a v1 for 3 years. my v3 stopped working and vodafone have just replaced it with a new one. the problem is that i cannot seem to retrieve my account to regester the new v3 sure signal. when i first bought a SS i was a personal vodafone customer. i still a business user of vodafone so continue to use the SS for that number. since i stopped being a persona; user access to my vodafone has been stopped. i cannot register my works phone for some reason so im stuck unable to register the replacement SS. How can i fix this? 

thanks

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Alecm 

Our Live help team will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks,

Sarah