Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant register v2suresignal after register status vanished from account

boe32
8: Helper

Just had my upgrade today, so i went into online account to remove old active phone and re add with new phone. All the registered details have vanished and its asking to register the suresignal,  i cant even de register to actually re register the damn thing ...im sick of vodafone, and should of took my dads advice and tell them to do one , but instead i go and upgrade. How can i deregister the v2 box when proof of registration has vanished

5 REPLIES 5

boe32

can you please deregister my suresignal .... serial is 40120952375 otherwise its just another useless piece or crap ive collected over the years from vodafone. YES IM MAD!!  ....you wiped out all my details and left me and my dad with 1 account, the account that the box isnt registered to. DE143QB ...should be enough details there to prove i own the box, plus it was bought from the webstore

how long does it take to reply????.

You guys suck bigtime ......im still within my 30 day test run ..so im cancelling everything, goin elsewhere.... the suresignal box is useless since you loat deleted the account and details.... them merged my email to my dads account ....thick .....so thick

youve also cancelled mine and my dads 1471 last caller subscription too. tell me why we should stay when basic options are gone and you messaround with accounts you have no business doing??

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@boe32 Were you able to sucessfully deregister your Sure Signal? As we're not able to see an active device with the serial number you provided. 

You'll need to get in touch via Live Chat so we're able to check your last caller (1471) subscription.