Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint!!!!

iwcae
2: Seeker

I wish to make a formal complaint and the current channels seem to allow for everything but!

I ordered a sure signal over 2 weeks ago, when making the order it said 2-3 days for delivery, then once I'd paid it said 5-10 days.

Contacted VF through the webchat on Friday 15/04, was assured that my delivery would be made between 16:00 & 18:0 that day by DPD. My company also used DPD so I called my contact and he confirmed there was nothing due for delivery to me on Friday - of course nothing arrived.

Contacted VF again on Monday 18/04, was given a 'tracking' number, again I contacted DPD and was told the number provided was nothing to do with them.

Back onto VF webchat again to be told that it was coming via Royal Mail now and that a tracking number would be emailed through to me on Wednesday - more lies.

Its now Tuesday 26th, back onto webchat who told me it was out of stock and they will put me through to the online orders team by phone, that was 20 mins ago and I'm still on hold while they are checking. As I type the lady has advised Royal Mail have the delivery and asked have I contacte them - of course I still don't have a tracking number so back on hold again.

Its an absolute disgrace how a simple process requires me to waste so much time not to mention the several blatant lies I have been told throughout - to make matters worse, when I attempt to complain about the service I get nonsense replies and still no firm answers - been told VF don't take email complaints. If this is how VF treat customers now, then my company will be urgently reviewing our business account that we have held for many years.

8 REPLIES 8

iwcae

UPDATE - beyond a joke now, still on hold but just been informed that my order was actually despatched on the 13/04/15. 

At this stage honesty would be appreciated!

UPDATE - Still on hold, been told they believe the order was lost in transit, told me they would investigate and arrange a replacement and I would get a call back, when I asked when I should expect this I was told 2-4 days!! To which I replied, cancel the order, I've now been stuck on hold again as they told me until the investigation is complete I won't get a refund - absoloutely unnacceptable service from start to finish, why on earth should VF keep hold of money when they havent supplied the goods!

*Now on hold for a manager....... so far 40 mins today along spent on the phone, plus almost 20 on the webchat.

Disgraceful VF, after waiting on hold to be put through to a manager for 20 mins you cut me off - excellent customer service!!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @iwcae

Thanks for your posts.

I'm sorry to hear the issues you're having. We'd love to help. 

Please follow the steps that I've sent you in a private message and we'll be in touch. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

Nitrobmk
1: Seeker
How do i make a complaint sooke to a very rude iscar from billing today at 0817

Nitrobmk
1: Seeker
Oscar

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Nitrobmk

It has been advised that this is the link to use. 

Vodafone Code of Practice.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw