Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connected Users information

iamrajeev28
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Just wondering, if we can get information on which users are connected to my Sure Signal device..Please let me know..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi iamrajeev28,

Are you looking for some kind of dashboard that gives live information about which phones are connected at any one time?

This sort of thing is not available.Your only option is to see which users are registered, follow these instructions to do that

Nabs

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Nabs

Hi iamrajeev28,

Are you looking for some kind of dashboard that gives live information about which phones are connected at any one time?

This sort of thing is not available.Your only option is to see which users are registered, follow these instructions to do that

Nabs

Thanks, but vodafone should provide some interface / information about users who are conncted to the Sure Signal device at runtime.

Nabs

HI iamrajeev28,

I agree there would certainly be benefits to Vodafone providing a lot more information to the end user. The only indication you currently get from the device is the status lights which can make debugging slightly difficult in some cases but thats the way it's been developed at present and I don't think there are any current plans to change this (least not that i'm aware of)

Nabs