Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connection v2 appears to be in order??

liverss
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have the SSv2 and it only seems to work every now and again. The power light is on and the connection light is steady, which suggests that everything is in order. The signal strength on my phone is still only showing 1 bar, or none at all. When I make a call, the phone light does not light up, which I suspect means it isn't working - any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @liverss

Link > Sure Signal FAQs.

Link > Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting.

The issue not listed option allows you to run a traceroute and post it here. 

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

liverss
Thanks, will give the power supply a try. I do tend to leave it on 24/7 so not sure if that won't help...

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome.  :Smiling:

Please look through the links too.  

If your still at issue with it then please do speak with Live Chat or customer service on 191. 

The Sure Signal has a 24 Month Manufacturing Warranty attached to it. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.