Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DO NOT BUY A SURE SIG BOX

davyo
4: Newbie
If you had a signal when you took out your contract and it then drops off.VF will advise you to purchase one of these boxes.I suggest you contact your MP as VF are responsible for covering the cost not the customer.VF have an abligation to provide you with a service and fix that service if it fails.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

davyo
Your wrong mate, if someone enteres into cintract that had a good signal and then that sig goes VF have a duty to fix it.NOT ask customers to pay additional to gain back the servuce.VF are clearly robbing people blind.And you my son are just to scared of your employer to tell us the truth.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

mark990

On my 2nd unit, not working. Had to pay £100.00 for the 1st one. Have spent many frustrating days over the past couple of years getting this thing to work properly and when that died I was told that I'd have to pay £69.00 for a replacement. Got VF to send a free one by going through to disconnection dept. but now that unit won't connect. Only staying with them for now as wife has contract to see through then all off to a different network with wifi calling feature. Sure signal is old unreliable technology that should be supplied free. Have wasted for too much time sending speed reports and resetting unit.

davyo
See your MP and claim your money back.VF have been pulling this con trick tooooooo long.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@davyo We can assure you in saying the statement you've mentioned isn't correct as it's not a policy we adhear to. 

If you've lost service in your area, the only way we'd be able to investigate your issue is via you completing the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

@mark990 Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

davyo
Your wrong mate, if someone enteres into cintract that had a good signal and then that sig goes VF have a duty to fix it.NOT ask customers to pay additional to gain back the servuce.VF are clearly robbing people blind.And you my son are just to scared of your employer to tell us the truth.

davyo
I tell you something else why your wrong.Ask you self this why did i get a sure box for £0 eh.I will tell you why,because i got fed up of the ##~## you lot are spouting and printed off all the web chats where your scripted lies were in black and white.Thats right they are that numb they didnt check what the previous advisors had typed and just contradicted themselves over and over again.I only had to threaten VF with the actions my MP was going to take and hey presto i got a box for nowt.My MP is still going ahead with action however to stop this happening to other VF customers.Oh and the box,so please i didnt pay £69,because its pants.

Dear Vodafone Tech guys,

Some of the VSS V3 lights guide links shown here are dead: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Version-3-Sure-Signal-Troubleshooting/td-p/1393...

Please fix.