Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De-Register and Re-Register Issues...

c618231
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I want to De register a previously registered sure signal. I have a similar issue in that my friend did not deregister the sure signal before he closed his account. I now have his sure signal but cannot register it as it is already registered. however he has been in contact with yourselves twice re getting it deregistered so that i can use it but it still shows up as being registered..... serial number 40123560779. Can someone please check and perform the deregistration. I dont want to keep annoying my friend who has been kind enough to let me have his sure signal.. thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi c618231,

We'll need the account holder to contact us directly to de-register the Sure Signal.

Take a look here for how they can get in touch. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny

Jenny,

the devils in the detail. Problem is they nolonger have an account with vodafone as it was closed prior to the disconnection of the sure signal. they have spoken to vodafone reps on several occassions to have the sure deregistered without any joy! your suggested course of action is?

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi c618231

We can still speak to the account holder even if the account has been cancelled. Please follow the steps Jenny has mentioned.

Thanks

Sukhi