Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De- register Sure Signal Box

AnnaBanana
2: Seeker

Hi,

Please an you help to de-register my sure signal box so I can use elsewhere. EAN is 5055015 234 235

Kind Regards,

Anna

4 REPLIES 4

AnnaBanana
Can somebody from Tech Team respond please? I have been on the phone to Vodafone customer services every day for the last week only to hear that there is some sort of issue with app. I can't access my Vodafone account online because I have stopped contract on that number and my account was automatically deleted. Now I can't use my sure signal box on another phone.
So far I received appalling service from Vodafone.

Regards,

Hi AnnaBanana

Thanks for your post. We work our posts in date and time order. We're only a small team and we're hugely popular at the moment so apologies that your post wasn't answered earlier.

We'll need to verify that the Sure Signal belongs to you before we can de-register it. So that we can confirm the details I've sent you a private message.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting back to me. There is no private message in my inbox. My private messages are on. Please could you resend your response?

Many thanks,

Anna

Hi AnnaBanana

I've just checked and the PM was sent over to you. I've resent it again to make sure.

If you still don't receive it then please let me know.

Thanks

Simon