Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De register Sure Signal Box

Shortie4
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi

I have a Sure Signal Box from work that we don't use, I want to give it to someone else but it is still registered.

I have double checked with our business account provider and they have no record of it ever being used by us. How can I get this de registered so that it can be used?
5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hello Shortie4

Thats a difficult one for sure when your business account provider has no record of the device being used.

Due to all the usual data protection regulations, Vodafone would only be able to deregister the Sure Signal on the instructions from whoever has the device registered to their account.  As soon as you are able to find who registered the Sure Signal to their account, ask that person to contact Vodafone and make the reguest.

I am guessing that it would be registered directly with Vodafone rather than through the business account provider. I have the company details so who would I need to contact to do this?

AnnS

@Shortie4 wrote:
I am guessing that it would be registered directly with Vodafone rather than through the business account provider. I have the company details so who would I need to contact to do this?

As mentioned, you would need to locate the person who had the Sure Signal registered to their account and get whoever it is to contact Vodafone directly.

Due to all the usual data protection regulations, Vodafone would be unable to give you any information.

It would be registered under a company name and over the past few years all of the original employees have moved on or been made redundant as the company was sold off, what are my options?

Hi Shortie4,

So we can take a closer look at this for you, please contact the team here.

James