Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De register sure signal box

Kez6161
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have given my sure signal box to my friend and did not realise I needed to de register it first. He cannot use it. How do I go about as I am no longer a Vodafone customer? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Its ok. I think I got the email to send. Thanks

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You should have deregistered the SureSignal from your account before you left.  As you've not done that, someone is going to need to do that for you, one of the eForum Team to be precise. They'll be along as soon as possible to drop you a Private Message.  Please be patient as they can take a little while to respond.

PWIAC

I also need to de-register my sure signal box as I have given it to a friend but I cant do it from my account because its not there. Please help as this is driving me mad looking for it

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Kez6161 and billymccallum,

If you no longer have access to My Account we'll be happy to sort this for you. I've sent both of you instructions on how to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben, I have tried that link but it keeps timing out. I keep getting this message

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request GET /system/selfservice.controller.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Is there any other way to contact you to give you the details you need?

Thanks

Its ok. I think I got the email to send. Thanks