Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De-register sure signal box

bpstudios
2: Seeker

Hi,

Can you please arrange of my suresignal box to be de-register as I have now left vodafone.

Serial Number: 21227748247

As I plan to give this to friend who is a vodafone customer can you please provide instructions on how to re-register.

Thanks in adance,

10 REPLIES 10

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

One of the eForum Team will be able to assist you with getting the device deregistered.  They will be in contact in about 24 - 48 hours or so to assist.

You will find full details of how to register the device here - basically it will be exactly the same as when you registered it originally.

PWIAC

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bpstudios,

Please get in touch here so that we de-register the Sure Signal for you.

Thanks,

Simon

ianc1972
Hi. i was with Vodafone till a month ago and wish to unregister my suresignal box to give to my mum who's on Vodafone. How do i do this please? Thankyou

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hello ianc1972

That can easily be done and web chat will quickly sort this out for you.

You will need to provide your previous account details to pass data protection.  As soon as this has been done, the device will be deregistered form your closed account.

ianc1972
Hi. Do i post my registered email address and password and serial number of my suresignal unit on here?

ianc1972
And my mobile number?

AnnS

You should never put any personal details on a public forum.

There is a link to web chat on the contact us section at the bottom of the page.  When you use the feature, you will need to provide your previous Vodafone account details.

They will get the device deregistered for you.

Hi,

Please can I also get some help to deregister my suresignal v2 (sn 40114503622)? I also recently left Vodafone and now cannot do this online.

Many thanks!

Hi @CanaryJim and @ianc1972,

So that we can get the Sure Signal's deregister, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B