Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De registered, sold and now getting late night SMS over the location

andrea-b-uk
2: Seeker

Hi,  I left Vodafone some months ago (sorry but your competetor had a good signal here with no sure-signal...). my account is now closed and I can not access My Account

Before closing I [thought] I deregistered my Sure Signal.  I have now sold it to a new owner.  I am getting SMS (and emails) telling me the address has changed every 3 days.  These arrive late at night and it's starting to get annoying!    I have replied to the customer services email telling me to change the location explaining all this but no one has replied.

If someone from Vodafone is reading can you help me and de-register it correctly.  if you PM me I will happily provde the serial number / MAC address of the sure signal, my vodafone a/c number, old phone number etc. 

Thanks!

Andrea

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @andrea-b-uk

As your login credentials here are different from your previous myvodafone account your going to need to ring Vodafone or use Live Chat to ask them to check the status of the Sure Signal. 

191 from a working Vodafone SIM card. 

Landline Tel :03333040191

When using the Vodafone Landline number key in your Vodafone mobile number after prompted OR if issues exist where the IVR System will not recognise the mobile number then you can opt to ignore the initial prompts to type in the mobile number, and then on approx the 4th request it should then change to ask to input 1 for Payg or 2 for Contract Customers.
General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

andrea-b-uk

So  I tried explaining on the phone but it was a disaster, the gentleman I spoke to could not understand how I could have a sure signal registered to me when my account was closed.

I have explained by email but no one from Vodafone has bothered to reply.

These late night text messages telling me to check the location every three nights are starting to drive me mad.

come on someone from VODAFONE must be reading this and can help properley deregister it form my account

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@andrea-b-uk I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.