Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De-registering my sure signal

daveavadbiz
2: Seeker

I need to de-register my sure signal but cannot seem to get to the sure signal management screen. Comes up saying error. Could someone please advise how I can do this.

5 REPLIES 5

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Does this help?

De-registering your Sure Signal stops it working and removes everyone who uses it.

1. Log into My Vodafone and select your number. Click on Manage services, then click on Sure Signal and choose the device you want to deregister. Then select Deregister Sure Signal.
  2. Unplug your Sure Signal.

You can re-register it again later, but we don’t keep any of your information.

If you don’t use a Sure Signal box for a length of time, it may be deactivated:

• Not for the last three months: We may have put a bar on it. You can remove this bar by calling us free on 191 from your Vodafone mobile.
  • Not for the last 12 months: Your device may be fully de-registered. Contact us if you’d like to reactivate your account. Find out more in our  Terms and conditions

daveavadbiz

unfortunately not. i get 'Sorry, you don't seem to have registered with us yet. Please contact Customer Support'. but it was registered and i cant register it from scratch as it says the serial is already registered. Strange.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daveavadbiz

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

daveavadbiz

I have managed to de-registerand re-register the sure signal. I spoke to Daisy wholesale who the number went over to who de-registered the device. However after re-registering the sure signal and getting the confirmation email along with adding the relevant mobile numbers of the users the sure signal now has a flashing power LED. A orange signal LED and a orange mobile LED on it. Any ideas?

Sure signal serial number 43152156592

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@daveavadbiz

The lights you're seeing indicate the Sure Signal has failed to authenticate on the network.

I've resynchrosnised the Sure Signal and if this fails to resolve your issue, you'll need to reset and restart it.