Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal for Account I No Longer Have Access To

andywilliamsuk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi.  I have sold my Sure Signal to a new owner but I forgot to deregister it before I migrated my mobile from Vodafone - now I cannot login into my Vodafone account to deregister the Sure Signal so the new owner can re-register it.   Is there anyone from Vodafone on here that can help me?

Many thanks.

Andy

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

You may need to speak to customer services on 191 or Live Chat now to accomplish that.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

We'd love to be able to help you resolve your issue but unfortunately this is a customer to customer support forum.  This means that we don't have access to your account to be able to help you.

Customer services on 191 and LiveChat do have the access needed, so please contact them and ask them to deregister the SureSignal for you.

If you no longer have a Vodafone number, you will need to call 03333 040 191 form any UK phone.

PWIAC

Hi.  Thanks for comments....   I have a feeling I'm going to go round in circles with this one....   I did try chatting on LiveChat and they advised me to go to a local Vodafone store - however, I'm not entirely convinced that is going to work from past experiences.    I'll try giving them a call tomorrrow before I do that if no one on here is able to assist me.

Hi

Their is no longer any account access / assistance via the eForum.

Vodafone will not be able to answer Account Specific questions here on the forum

Nothing helpful in https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/38911275/How-do-I-change-the-owner-o...

Current Phone  >

Unfortunately, when I try to login to my old Vodafone account, it says there has been a problem and asks me to call.   I'll give them a ring.  Was hoping to sort it out online rather then spend an hour on the phone.  lol.

Hi,

Appreciate what your saying.

Good luck and I hope the call resolves this for you.

Current Phone  >