Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal

rdm
2: Seeker

Hi, I have recently moved my business to another network and as such I want to deactivate my Sure Signal, as my new network is able to give me coverage at home without a box!

I can't log in anymore to do this as my account is no longer active.

I want to sell the box on ebay but need it off their system before I can do this.

Thanks

129 REPLIES 129

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi johughes06

Pop me a message here and I'll be happy to help further 

Alecm can you do the same here and I'll see what's going on with your Sure Signal :Smiling:

dave1966uk - We can help you with this just pop me your details here.

Thanks

Sukhi

dave1966uk

I've returned to Vodafone, same house/postcode but presently different mobile number but I receive:

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

Sorry, this Sure Signal can’t be changed at the moment. Please try again later.

I guess I should have deregistered before I left previously.  How do I go about that now?

rhodeon

Hi,

I also need to de-register so that I can re-register my wife's phone. I can't see how to email the tech team so could you let me know what I need to do?

Thanks,

Steve.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rhodeon

Send me your details here and I'll get this done for you :).

Thanks

Sukhi

mydogbadger
Hi similar problem here! I need to deregister my Sure Signal from my account I used it with my old work phone that I no longer have but can't access my account as I can't remember my username and when trying to retrieve my user name it texts my old handset and email address that I no longer have! Help! Cheers Dave.

Ps vodafone support said just to create new my vodafone account and register sure signal again but i found that's not the answer... need to deregister first...thanks!

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mydogbadger

Get in touch with us here and we'll help further :).

Thanks

Sukhi

hi,

i need to deregister my sure signal but no longer have access to my account. serial number 40113101956. please can you help

thanks

Hi cookiemonster99,

We can indeed.

Contact us here.

Thanks,

Andy

i am in the same position. please send me a PM and i will provide the sure signal details to be deregistered

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Markhowell

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can get this sorted.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Jenny