Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal

rdm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have recently moved my business to another network and as such I want to deactivate my Sure Signal, as my new network is able to give me coverage at home without a box!

I can't log in anymore to do this as my account is no longer active.

I want to sell the box on ebay but need it off their system before I can do this.

Thanks

129 REPLIES 129

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there Oz_Girl,

That's strange! I've just checked your profile and it's definitely enabled for PMs.

Could you click the link again for me?

Cheers,

LeeH

I can get PM now. 🙂

Please let me know what I need to do to deregister by Sure Signal.

Thanks

Its serial number is 21197044569 so please can you help me deregister it.

Thanks

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello Oz_Girl,

Did you send us the email as per the request in the PM?

If you did and you received an auto response we will have received your email and will be with you as soon as we can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi Lee,

I have not recieved a PM asking me to send an email. The only PM's I have recieved are telling my that I can now use PM as my status has been updated.....

Can you please PM me to give me the next instructions.

Thanks

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello Oz_Girl,

Please accept my apologies if you never received the PM. I've just sent another one to you.

Your PM inbox can be accessed here.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hello,

I left Vodafone back in August/September 2012 and also have a SureSignal (Lucent 9361 Homecell v2) that needs to be deregistered.

SN: 41113719656

Can you please help?

Many thanks!

:smileyhappy:

Hi there Ratcatcher,

I'm afraid we can only do this if you can complete the required security checks.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Thanks Lee!

Just completed the form as requested :smileyhappy:

I have purchased a sure signal and since found it is already registered to another postcode how do i get it deregistered so i can use it