Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal

rdm
2: Seeker

Hi, I have recently moved my business to another network and as such I want to deactivate my Sure Signal, as my new network is able to give me coverage at home without a box!

I can't log in anymore to do this as my account is no longer active.

I want to sell the box on ebay but need it off their system before I can do this.

Thanks

129 REPLIES 129

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi gurdevb1970

Pop me a message here and we'll be in touch to help further :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Can someone help?.

I have had several conversations with customer services, but they were not allowed to transfer any more calls after 7.45 to tech support this eveing.

I have a sure signal linked to a personal online account that has expired due to the PAYG dongle not being used for ages.  Vodafone have cacelled this online account that my sure signal was registered too.  I need to deregister it so i can re register it against my work online account i can still access.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JB27,

Certainly!

Click here to get us your details and we'll help sort this. When asked for details of the account just enter the ones for the old number the Sure Signal is registered to.

Dave

Hi,

I need to de register my box also but am struggling as my account is now closed. Please can you help me out?

Thank you

Akyte
Hi, can somebody help me de-register my sure signal please so I can sell. I think my vodafone contract has ended but from other posts it seems possible.

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Akyte,

We can certainly help you with this.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

manimal

Im still with vodafone however my old number has now reached the end of the contract and has been terminated as i took out a new line instead.Unfortunately the account i used before to access online was linked to this now dead number so i cant access my sure signal to register my new number.

ive tried to register it again under a new account but it says its already registered, can anyone help me derigister/register it again please?

cheers

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello manimal,

Thanks for your post.

You'll be please to hear we can help with this.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

I have a very similar problem and am trying to deregister a smart signal box serial number 40120927930.

Can you deregister for me please?

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi y4tesy,

Click here to get us your details and we'll pick this up for you.

Dave