Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal

rdm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have recently moved my business to another network and as such I want to deactivate my Sure Signal, as my new network is able to give me coverage at home without a box!

I can't log in anymore to do this as my account is no longer active.

I want to sell the box on ebay but need it off their system before I can do this.

Thanks

129 REPLIES 129

Hi, I am no longer a Vodafone customer and wish to de-register my Sure Signal, hoping somebody can do this if I leave the Serial Number as I have seen other posts in the forum requesting the same.

S/N - 21228574030

Thanks

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello hynesn,

I'm afraid you'll need to complete security before we can de-register the device.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi

Can you de-register my sure signal please? I left Vodafone and have recently re-joined but do not have access to the previous account where the sure signal was orginally registered.

Serial Number - 41112801141

Thanks

Femi

Hi ajayifemi,

We'll need to get some details from you in order to do this. I'll pop you an email with directions on how to send those.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

No PM showing up?!

Also, the SureSignal should now be deregistered but still get a "technical issues" warning when trying to register myself.

Any more ideas please?

Hi mattlambie,

I have taken a look at the Sure Signal for you as I can see that you have posted your serial number in your other post here.

From what I can see the Sure Signal is showing as suspended and as a result we are unable to deregister or register the unit for you.

Also as you are not the original owner you will need to speak with your brother to request a replacement when stock is available as he will still be the registered owner of the device.

James

Hi,

I am too in the same position, the serial number for my sure signal is 40121200089.

Many Thanks

Hi brilldeal, 

Your sure signal isn't showing as suspended but it hasn't updated with us since September last year.

I've forced a resynch for you now, can you reset your Sure Signal and let me know how you get on.

• Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.
  • Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.
  • Once the lights come back on, release the button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

Paul 

Hi,

I'm in a similar position to many people on this thread - I need to deregister my Sure Signal so that I can pass it along to a friend (I'm no longer with Vodafone and cannot access the MyVodafone portal any more). Could one of the Tech Team ping me the e-mail with the directions on how to do this please?

Cheers

Nick

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi nickthechemist,

Thanks for posting. We'll be happy to look and see if the option to deregister is still available for you. I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. If you could fill in as much of the information needed as possible, we'll get in touch shortly. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben