Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal

rdm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have recently moved my business to another network and as such I want to deactivate my Sure Signal, as my new network is able to give me coverage at home without a box!

I can't log in anymore to do this as my account is no longer active.

I want to sell the box on ebay but need it off their system before I can do this.

Thanks

129 REPLIES 129

Hi,

i wish to deregister as I have left vodafone and wish to pass on to another vodafone user, is this possible?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi brilldeal,

It's unfortunate to hear you've since left.

My team will be happy to check if de-registration is possible for you too. I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Evening,

I am also looking to de register by sure signal box as I have left Vodafone too

Please can you PM message me too and I can forward you the serial number etc

Thanks

Russell

Hi Russellspencer1, 

Drop us an email and we can arrange this for you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi,

Same problem, the person who I bought the box from days they de-registered it today, but it still says it is registered when I try to re-register it - could anyone help please, or is there a time lag?

S/N is 21230234532

Many thanks in advance :Smiling:

Annabel

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Annabel071113 wrote:

Hi,

Same problem, the person who I bought the box from days they de-registered it today, but it still says it is registered when I try to re-register it - could anyone help please, or is there a time lag?

S/N is 21230234532

Many thanks in advance :Smiling:

Annabel

Hi Annabel,

Unfortunately, Vodafone would be unable to give you any direct information.  If the person who had the Sure Signal only deregistered it today, it is probably not showing on the system yet.

If you are still having problems tomorrow, you will need to ask the person who sold the Sure Signal to contact Vodafone.

Similar from here.

I have owned a sure signal from new. However it was registered with a different vodafone number which belonged to a company and I cannot access the account to change it.

When I try and register it to my new vodaofone number it says it is already registered. I have spent several hours doing live chat and on the phone to vodafone today but no-one seems able to help.

There must be a way for me to de-register it and re-register it with my new number. I would be very grateful for any help to resolve this.

The Serial Number is 21227825953

Thanks

Hi there mjsmjs123,

Thanks for posting.

If the VSS is registered to that company still, you'll have to ask them to get in touch to de-register it. You'll then be free to register it in your name and number.

Please click here and pass the PM on to your old employer for them to contact us to ask us to de-register it.

If the VSS is in your name, click the link above and send the details we need to pass security.

Thanks,

LeeH

Hi,

I am also the owner of a VSS (Suresignal) box who has since left Vodafone but wish to pass the box on to a family member. My serial number is 40120533027 model 9361 Home Cell V2-V.

Can someone at the Techteam send me some instructions on how to de-register this?

G

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi GlenWade13

If you follow the steps here we'll be in touch to help you further :).

Thanks

Sukhi