Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal

phancock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi My organisation has paid for Sure Signal devices for a number of employees (including one for me) Two of them have now left the organisation, and have returned the Sure Signals, but on providing them to others we've discovered that they weren't de-registered by the previous users Is it possible to de-register these please? Many thanks Paul
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi phancock,

We can certainly re-register these for your colleagues. In order to do this, they need to call 191 from their Vodafone mobile phones and speak directly with our Customer Services team.

Please ensure that they have the Sure Signal serial numbers to hand. 

They can also register the Sure Signal's through MyVodafone.

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi Matt

Many thanks for coming back to me. The issue is that these colleagues left the organisation some time ago...we have found the Sure Signals they returned while clearing out the office.

Their Vodafone mobile phones were part of our Business Package, however in most cases the Sure Signals were purchased by the individuals from Vodafone shops, and claimed back...so I suspect will have been registered against personal Vodafone 'MyVodafone' accounts rather than our Business Package.

I have the units and the serial numbers...what can I do to deregister these?

thanks

Paul

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi phancock

Only the original account holder can deregister a Sure Signal.

Thanks

Sukhi