Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister SureSignal - no longer with Vodafone

Tim7
2: Seeker
Hi guys, please could you tell me how to deregister my SureSignal box as I've just sold it on. I am no longer with Vodafone and had my number ported over to my new contract elsewhere so I cannot log into My Vodafone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tim7,

We'll be happy to check the registration and get it removed for you once we have some security details to prove ownership. Can you contact my team using the instructions I've sent to you here? :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

View solution in original position

22 REPLIES 22

Hi

I also need help to do this. When I "click here" on the links above I get an "Access Denied" message and cannot send a message to the Tech Team. Could someone help me please?

Thanks

Michael

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The reason you are getting that error message is because you've not yet been sent a Private Message.  Don't worry - one of the eForum Team will be along as soon as they can to help you get the SureSignal deregistered.

PWIAC

willsmum

Hi there,

I need to de-register my sure signal as i am no longer a customer but cant get into my account anymore. Can you please help?

Thanks

Sharon

Hi Sharon and C-dray,

We can certainly help you both with this.

See how to get in touch here.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy

Can I have help too please? See my post above. No reply?

Kind regards

Michael

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi meturner.

You have received this message because you have not been sent a PM.

Sorry about that, I don't think you've upset Andy so it looks like a human error.:smileyembarrassed:

I have sent you the PM now, so if you contact us here, we'll be in touch.

DaveCD

I have just relised my vodafone account has now closed and so my sure signal is no longer working- other family members still on vodafone need to continue using it. So please can I de-register it?

Thanks

Hi @GemmaFerrara,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

C-dray
Hi i was called to De register my sure signal box but after passing it on the new owner has come back saying it has not been de registered I need this done ASAP and would like to have proof that it has been completed please

lennymac
Hi Vodafone team, I have also left Vodafone and would like to de register my sure signal. Can you help please?