Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister SureSignal - no longer with Vodafone

Tim7
2: Seeker
Hi guys, please could you tell me how to deregister my SureSignal box as I've just sold it on. I am no longer with Vodafone and had my number ported over to my new contract elsewhere so I cannot log into My Vodafone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tim7,

We'll be happy to check the registration and get it removed for you once we have some security details to prove ownership. Can you contact my team using the instructions I've sent to you here? :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

View solution in original position

22 REPLIES 22

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

With your line no longer active on Vodafone, I believe the Sure Signal would be deactivated too as it is registered to your My Account.

Has the person you have sold it to tried to register it against their My Account?

When I recently changed my broadband supplier, I had to register My Sure Signal again as it thought the location was changed. Hence it should prompt for reregistration once connected to another broadband.

Tim7
Oh right ok. I have not posted the SureSignal on yet as I wanted to check about the deregistering. Is there anyway I can check if it is deregistered?

Serial no of the SureSignal is 40111126500

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tim7,

We'll be happy to check the registration and get it removed for you once we have some security details to prove ownership. Can you contact my team using the instructions I've sent to you here? :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Thanks all sorted now. When I was on the email page a chat popped up and the online chat person took my details and deregistered the Sure Signal.

GavinD007

I also need to deregister my SureSignal box. I am also no longer with Vodafone and had my number ported over to my new contract so I cannot log into My Vodafone.

Hi GavinD007,

We can arrange this for you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as the others, just thought I was making headway with customer support when the line went dead, can you please help me de-register my Suresignals too?

Many thanks

Steve

Hi steve_devizes,

If you can't de-register via My Account, click here to get us your details.

Dave