Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister SureSignal - no longer with Vodafone

simonmcquire
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm no longer with Vodafone since around 2013 and would like to pass my Sure Signal on. Is there anyone I can contact to check that it has been deregistered so I can pass it on to someone else?

Thanks,

Simon.

5 REPLIES 5

simonmcquire
The serial number is 21229591553 if that helps??

I'd like to add I'm in the same position and would like to ensure my sure signal has been deregistered!

If you look at the last topic started on this you'll see the Vodafone team include a link to a page for private messaging but no information on what to do next...........sent a pm to Simon (Vodafone) who'd posted the link yesterday, to get a pm reply at 8 am this morning saying they don't reply to private messages..........

Could someone from Vodafone explain to me what I'm supposed to do? Do I wait for someone from Vodafone to pm me?

Hi simonmcquire and Beagle64,

The message you're referring to Beagle64, is sent to the individual addressed in the thread. The link itself sends the user to their own PM inbox.

If you both follow the link here, you'll see full instructions on how to contact us.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

Thanks Matt_B, I've sent a message to the link you supplied.

Thank you, information sent to customer services team as requested!