Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Suresignal

greenonpaul
2: Seeker

Good evening - I recently bought a suresignal box on EBay (Removed by moderator). The seller did not deregister the box and is not responding to my requests to help; the box is currently useless to me. Before I leave negative feedback on EBay and request a refund, are you able to help by deregistering the box for me?

Many thanks - Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi greenonpaul

I'm afraid that Vodafone can only deregister the SureSignal device at the request of the original owner.  If they won't respond, then I'm afraid that you have a rather expensive paper weight.

I can't see anything in the description about it not being dregistered, so it may be worth setting up a dispute through eBay in order to try and get your money back. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

34 REPLIES 34

drey_p

Hi there

One of the eForum Team will be able to assist you and will be along as soon as possible to send you instructions on how to get in touch with them.  Typically they reply in about 24 - 48 hours.  They will need details about the old account such as mobile number, account name and address but they will tell you what they need. 

PWIAC

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ewanmg,

The Sure Signal needs to be de-registered by the original owner.

If you contact us here, we’ll be able to de-register it for you.

Thanks,

Simon

Hi,

I'm in the same boat. 

I am the admin for our work mobile devices. I had regsitered 5 sure signal devices. We recently ported to a different carrier and I can no longer log in to de-register these sure signal devices now. 

I would be grateful if someone could email me the link so that these devices could be de-registered. 

Regards.

Andy

Hi oxfboarder,

So that we can sort this for you, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

TO THE ADMINS

After completing your form twice at the end of July, I have not heard anything back from anyone.

Could somebody please look into this for me either by telephone, email or by private message.

I need to get this sorted.

Thanks.

drey_p

When you sent your details using the secure webform, you would have received an automated reply via email.  In that reply would have been a reference number that looks like this [#7123456], please could you post the reference number here so that your message can be traced.

PWIAC

[#7575811]

Looking back, this was one that I received.  I had since re submitted the form. 

Please advise the next step.

Thanks.

drey_p

One of the eForum Team should be able to use that reference to trace your message. 

PWIAC

Dibbler

Can I please have a link to request deregistering?

Thanks

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dibbler.

As the administrator you will be able to do this in your "My Vodafone".

If you're unable to do this, see here for how to get in touch.

Hi ewanmg.

I can see that we emailed you on 1 August and have not received a response.

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD