Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Suresignal

greenonpaul
2: Seeker

Good evening - I recently bought a suresignal box on EBay (Removed by moderator). The seller did not deregister the box and is not responding to my requests to help; the box is currently useless to me. Before I leave negative feedback on EBay and request a refund, are you able to help by deregistering the box for me?

Many thanks - Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi greenonpaul

I'm afraid that Vodafone can only deregister the SureSignal device at the request of the original owner.  If they won't respond, then I'm afraid that you have a rather expensive paper weight.

I can't see anything in the description about it not being dregistered, so it may be worth setting up a dispute through eBay in order to try and get your money back. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

34 REPLIES 34

Hi I need to deregister my sure signal box serial number 40121021980
Thanks

Hi I have a suresignal box I need to deregister
Can you help
Thanks

Hi @Nik7025

We’ll need access to your account to deregister the Sure Signal.

Our Live help team will be able to do this for you.

Thanks,

Simon

Helloianc
Hi

I too want to pass my device to my parents, I am no longer a Vodafone customer - can I receive A PM to deregister the device?

23dash
We have 2 phones registered to SureSignal version 1. Since changing her phone at Christmas, and the new phone successfully connecting with SureSignal, my phone no longer connects. My wife is listed as admin/owner, but my number is not listed. When I try to add my number it is not allowed. Also, "manage my SureSignal" option is not available so I cannot deregister and start again. I suspect there might be a conflict with this SureSignal having me listed as admin through another account no longer accessible. Can you deregister from your end so we can start from scratch?

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Helloianc 

Live help will be able to do this for you.

Hi @23dash 

Your wife just needs to remove her number then add it back.

This will help.

Thanks,

Ian

Hi Ian

My wifes number is OK (the only number currently listed); hers connects fine.

Mine won't connect, isn't listed and can't be added (number apparently already assigned even though not listed)

This SureSignal might be assigned to another user account where my number is listed (however I can't remember the details of that account).

How will removing my wife's details help? Hers is the only number listed, so once removed will I not lose the ability to manage the SureSignal.

'manage SureSignal' is not listed in the options so I can't reset to factory defaults

Dave

Ian

I did as you said and now cannot access my SureSignal

I tried to register the SureSignal as a new user, but i get a message saying it is already registered

What next? 

Dave

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @23dash

So we can help with this, get in touch with our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

Have done and now all sorted

Dave