Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Suresignal

greenonpaul
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good evening - I recently bought a suresignal box on EBay (Removed by moderator). The seller did not deregister the box and is not responding to my requests to help; the box is currently useless to me. Before I leave negative feedback on EBay and request a refund, are you able to help by deregistering the box for me?

Many thanks - Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi greenonpaul

I'm afraid that Vodafone can only deregister the SureSignal device at the request of the original owner.  If they won't respond, then I'm afraid that you have a rather expensive paper weight.

I can't see anything in the description about it not being dregistered, so it may be worth setting up a dispute through eBay in order to try and get your money back. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

34 REPLIES 34

drey_p

Hi greenonpaul

I'm afraid that Vodafone can only deregister the SureSignal device at the request of the original owner.  If they won't respond, then I'm afraid that you have a rather expensive paper weight.

I can't see anything in the description about it not being dregistered, so it may be worth setting up a dispute through eBay in order to try and get your money back. 

PWIAC

Thought so; many thanks, I'll get in touch with EBay and the seller again.

drey_p

Good luck! I do hope you get it sorted out!

PWIAC

hi, i need to de-register my suresignal, so i can sell it...

Im the original owner and registered on the device.

I havnt used it for 12 months or more, so has it deregistered itself?

If not, how do i gt it done? as i no longer have a vodafone mobile, so i cannot log in to deregister it.

many thanks

drey_p

Hi AndrewBarnes

Your SureSignal device won't have deregistered itself, it will still need to be deregistered.  As your account has been closed, you won't be do it online.  One of the eForum Team will need to assist you with this and will be along as soon as they can to drop you a Private Message to arrange getting in touch.

PWIAC

Hi AndrewBarnes,

So we can get this sorted, please contact the team here.

James

I need to deregister my sure signal device as well as we are no longer on the Vodafone network. The serial number is 40121423509. Please let me know what I need to do as we no longer have an active account.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Rayto, 

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll get this sorted for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi, I used to be a Vodafone customer and have a Suresignal box.  As I have left Vodafone I do not need this anymore, and have given it to my sister in law.  However, I need to have it deregistered in order for her to use it.

Can anyone help me to do this?  What information do I need to provide?

she went along to her local vodafone store who were unable to help.

Many thanks.

Ewan.