Ask

Solution

Deregister sure signal

JayTCS
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

i was wondering if you can help.

the company i work for have a vodafone sure signal device which hasnt been used for a while and i was wondering if you can help me deregister or setup the device.

the previous individual who would have setup this device no longer works for the company.

device serial number is 40132112075

Your help would be appreciated.

look forward hearing from you.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@JayTCS 

You are going to have to contact the person who had the Sure Signal registered to their account about this.

Due to data protection reasons, Vodafone can only deregister the device on the instructions of the person whose account it is registered to.  Just ask the person to use web chat, it will quickly be done.

Hi Ann,

thank you for the reply however the person who registered this device, no longer works for the company and has no communication with anybody in the bussinness.

sure under these circumstances you have another process to resolve this issue rather than trying to find out who registered the device.

thanks,

Jay

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I'm afraid not - if it was registered against his account, only he can deregister it or request that it is deregistered.  You will have to speak to them directly and get them to submit the request.

PWIAC