Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregistering a SureSignal after leaving vodafone

fox2319
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I left voda with my main account a while back but still used the SureSignal on my wife's handset. She's left now and I'd like to deregister the SS so that I can give it to a friend. The only problem is that my login details no longer seem to work. 

Is there any way to deregister these things if you can't access your account  online?

7 REPLIES 7

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi fox2319,

If you post you Serial Number in this thread one of the eForum team should be ablet o look into this one for you.

Nabs

Thanks, will get the number at lunchtime.

Hi I need to deregister my old sure signal so my dad can use it. Can someone from the techteam message me details.

Thanks

Nasim

My serial number is:

(Hopefully)

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

nasimg - I've responded to your original posts here.

--------------------------

fox2319 - In order to deregister a Sure Signal we need to verify the owner's details, as only they can request it. Even when an account is closed, we need to check these for security, so I'll pop you a PM so we can get the details we'll need and arrange this for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

Pam1954
1: Seeker

I have left Vodafone and need to derigister my sure signal.  The serial number is 

many thanks 

Nabs

Hi @Pam1954

You'll be quickest contactling Live Chat using the link in my signature.

The Vodafone eForum Community won't be able to assist with this type of query.

N