Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Draytek 2860Vac compatability

revroy123
1: Seeker

Hello

We have recently moved to a BT Business Hub 5 and are unable to get the Sure Signal 3 Working.  It was fine on the older BT Hub but does not seem to work at all on the new one.  We are looking at purchasing a Draytek 2860Vac and would like to know if this is fully supported by the SureSignal v3. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

muirwoods
4: Newbie

Hi RevRoy

You shouldn't have a problem with the Draytek. I've got two SureSignals working on an earlier model. You may have to open ports, which will involve a bit of reading up on the router, but it's very capable and very customisable.

Thanks muirwoods,

Im fine with openening the ports, but also though that about the BT Business Hub 5! 

I just need to make sure it works on that model before commiting to a purchase. 

Thanks

We can only recommend using the Sure Signal with the router your service provider has given.   

We’re unable to confirm whether third party routers will successfully work with the Sure Signal.

Ok, but it doesn't work with the Business Hub 5 so I have to try another make/model. I cant believe that no testing has been done for compatability using routers from major manufacturers.

I guess we just have to take a gamble and try it.....

Thanks