StuartBrian
2: Seeker

keep getting this error message when trying to register my sure signal 

anybody help 

62 REPLIES 62

Hi there Oobermann,

Thanks for your post.

You might have noticed we're currently having some registration and administration problems at the moment.

So we can look to fix this at the earliest opportunity I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hey guys,

Many thanks for updating the threads.

For those that we've not yet been able to get into contact with, or are awaiting a private message, please could you attempt to register and administer your Sure Signal and let me know how you get on?

Kindest regards,

LeeH

I have the same issue and hve just tried again

Assistance please

Thanks

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Bronzy,

Thanks for the update.

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies for me on your browser?

If this fails to allow you to register then we'll need to intervene.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi,

I have been trying to register a new handset on my SureSignal with the same results as people are reporting here.

Is there a work-around that I can use in the meantime until you get this problem fixed?

Thanks,

Rob,

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting. I've popped a PM to you too if it's still not allowing the addition of a number. Remember, you can find your PM inbox here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

hi ben could you pm the solution for this.

many thanks

jonno82

ljnstokie

I keep getting this error also, can you me please?

Hi ljnstokie,

What are you trying to do when you get this error?

If you clear your cache and cookies and try a different browser, do you still get the same problem?

James

ajsenior

I, too, am getting this message when I try to add additional users to Sure Signal. Would be grateful for any assistance in resolving this.

Thanks

Andrew