2: Seeker

keep getting this error message when trying to register my sure signal 

anybody help 

62 REPLIES 62

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

Have you tried to do this on a different browser and also cleared your cache and cookies?

Thanks,

Gemma

I have tried clearing cookies and have tried with both Safari and Opera but
I still keep getting the same message

Hi ajsenior,

We can certainly look into this for you.

Get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi, I'm trying to add numbers to my sure signal and am getting this message. I have cleared cache and cookies, and also deleted old users so I only have 2 users on there. Need to add 2 more. Please let em know what I have to do in your secret squirrel PM please.

Thanks

James Kelly

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi frommy,

If you’re still having trouble with this, you can see how to contact the team to get the numbers added here.

James

I tried to put a new user on last week and got the error message and have tried again today with the same result. I have used Chrome and Firefox having cleared their caches to no avail.

Does anyone have an answer to this problem? The Signal Box seems to work alright for the three phones I registered when I first set the device up.

My problem was that the phone numbers i had were not registered as Vodafone numbers - I had to ditch the contract that I had been sold, and start again with the correct company.

Hi DavidMartin47,

We'll see if we can get the number added to your Sure Signal :Smiling:

Let us know the details via email, take a look here for how to send us the information.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

I am experiencing the same issue as everyone else.

I actually managed to add a user to this Suresignal last week 

But trying to add another user since Saturday and no joy.

Having read other threads...non of the "solutions" worked for me

I've now tried on 4 different machines. Chrome/Firefox/IE and still no luck. Cleared cookies/cache/internet history, added site to compatablilty mode, added to Trusted sites and still doesn't work.

Have tried adding the number in international mode...no joy

Have tried leaving the name and surname field blank .... no joy.

It baffles me how a company like Vodafone can have this problem going back for over a 1 year (when this thread was stated) and still not have an answer!!!

Vodafone...[removed according to House RulesWe have over 100 users on our account and the fact that it takes over a week of trying to add a user is ridiculous. 

Hi mike190282,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian