Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Final last ditch attempt, our final sure signal has stopped working :(

snurtlebug
2: Seeker

Three of our sure signals stopped working yesterday. Two v2's and one v1. V2's solid red light and both other lights flashing. V1 solid red light. Checked cables and reset all boxes.

5 REPLIES 5

amandamcmg

I also live out in the country in a not spot.  Although we only have 1 suresignal box it has been flashing away with both lights for the last 48hrs.  I have tried all the fixes too nothing working.  We have 6 Vodafone mobiles in the house and none can be used a home have to travel 7 miles to the village to use them. Good luck.

Amanda

snurtlebug

Just visited dad as I cant call him and his box also has both lights flashing since yesterday!

snurtlebug

Other threads seem to suggest resyncing the boxes.  Could someone please resync the following suresignals.

Serial number: 40120241589

Serial number: 40122907021

Ok to end up with between family members we had 4 suresignal boxes 'die' at the same time.  They mostly seem to have started working?!?

Hi @amandamcmg,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply below including the following information:

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Matt B