Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Flashing light on sure signal

ndguk
2: Seeker

I got a new sim for my iphone yesterday (same number) but it wouldn't connect to my sure signal.  I've done a factory reset, and double checked the firewall rules but still no joy.  The signal light just keeps flashing.

I done a traceroute on the ip addresses shown on another thread and they fail.  

My ss serial number is 40114626621 can this be re-synced?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there ndguk,

Thanks for posting.

I've checked the VSS and can see it connected with our servers yesterday at 11:30am. 

I've also forced the resync for you. If you're still not connected please factory reset the VSS and let me know if you need any more help.

Cheers,

LeeH

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

ndguk

ok wee update.  The flashing light has stopped and is now a solid light.  One phone in the house connects no problem but the other 2 (which has their sims changed yesterday) don't connect.

Any ideas?

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there ndguk,

Thanks for posting.

I've checked the VSS and can see it connected with our servers yesterday at 11:30am. 

I've also forced the resync for you. If you're still not connected please factory reset the VSS and let me know if you need any more help.

Cheers,

LeeH

Working fine now.

Thanks for your help!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ndguk,

I’m pleased to see this is now back up and running!

If you’d like to provide Lee with any personal feedback, just click here. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny