Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Getting Users on Multiple Boosters

samhall15
1: Seeker

Hi,

I have a issue that i am trying to find my way around. We have currently a sure signal booster within our building, and we have recieved another one to place upstairs. However i am not able to register a number to two serperate boosters?

Is there a certain way to do this, or just impossible? Any answers will be good 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)

That suggests that the number is already attached to the suresignal you are trying to add it to.

When you go into Manage My Suresignal, do you see 2 units to choose from?

Both have different access lists, and your main number will be the master number for both of them, with additional users being added as required.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

grolschuk

Shouldn't be a problem adding people to multiple units.

Is the 2nd unit registered ok and you are able to log into the website to configure it?

What error do you get when trying to add a number?

samhall15
1: Seeker

The error that i get, is that the number is already registered to the unit. I am going to try again today. Will update you on my success.

grolschuk

That suggests that the number is already attached to the suresignal you are trying to add it to.

When you go into Manage My Suresignal, do you see 2 units to choose from?

Both have different access lists, and your main number will be the master number for both of them, with additional users being added as required.