cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Great Facebook page, shame you're unable to arrange a decent UK coverage. Any Sure Signal offers?

BjornChurchill65
Not applicable
Your Facebook boasts of the events and sponsorships that you throw money at, but your unable to provide a decent signal here in the UK. I've lived in West Oxfordshire for over 5 years and was forced to buy a Sure Signal box from you at great expense to use your network! It could only provide patchy signal even at best, and you support team explained that was the best they could provide. Now that box has given up, I'm advised that I must buy another for £100 to connect to a service that I already pay for?? surely you can see that this is not ethical?
2 REPLIES 2

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi BjornChurchill65,

Every Sure signal comes with a 2 year warranty. 

To find out what you need to do in order to get this sorted take a look at our Vodafone Repairs Thread. This can be found here.

Thanks, 

Gemma

K_FARNWORTH
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Just like with everything you purchase, if it stops working (and you've had it over 2 years, expiring the warranty) you are expected to buy a new one. Nothing lasts a life time, that's why there's a warranty in place.

Unfortunately that's just how the world works, I fail to see what relevance the Facebook page having promotional offers has with your faulty sure signal box. It might be worth explaining the exact fault with the sure signal, because the technical advisors on here (and on 191) are extensively trained on the devices, and it may just need resetting or resynching, it may not be completely faulty.

Kayla
If my post helped you, press the 'thumbs up' button :Smiling: