Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One and Sure Signal

Aaron4048
4: Newbie

Hi,

Got the HTC One today, it working fine but it wont connect to my Sure SIgnal, the number is registered and that but still wont work for some reason.

hope someone can help,

Aaron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aaron4048

Thanks for this. The light sequence you have posted there would indicate that the Sure Signal is connected and ready to go. Can you try removing your number from the Sure Signal account and re-adding it? You’ll need to wait 6 hours for it once you re-add.

Thanks

Wayne

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks for your reply, Paul. That's interesting that it's not updated since early December. I got a new router on 9th December, a Netgear DGND3700v2, so that would appear to be the linking factor. The strange thing is that the SS worked fine with this router when I first set it up. Both devices were switched off over Christmas and again for a week in February when I was on holiday. On powering back up, the SS reconnected and has worked fine with my Desire HD providing full coverage. It was only after having done a reset on the SS last week that the connectivity issues started. I've found some info on this forum concerning my specific router and configuring port forwarding. I've enabled this now (having removed it from the DMZ), and did a reset on the SS as per your request, and am now seeing some connectivity in my firewall logs, but 12 hours on, both the system & phone lights are still flashing in sync. Can you see any activity from your end? If not, I'll try to borrow a different make of router from a friend and how that goes.

Thanks,

Brian Faichney.

Hi bfaichney,

The Sure signal still hasn’t updated on our end.

I’d try a different router to see if this is the issue because we have pretty much tried everything else.

James

Hi,

I have manage to fix it by resetting the router bk to factory settings and transfer ownership to an other number again, it seem to fixed it and now working without any problems at the moment.

Thanks for all ur help guys,

Aaron