Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help - Sure Signal Solid Power Light Flashing Internet

Mina
1: Seeker

Hi,

I received my Sure Signal (3, I think) device a few weeks ago but have only had it working for 1 day. It worked on the first day that I plugged it in but since then, I get a solid power light but a flashing internet light. I've done a reset, checked my broadband speed and not sure what else to do. The serial no. for my device is 40132616521. I have registered this but wondered if someone at Vodafone could check that everything looks ok at their end,

thanks,

Mina

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Mina
1: Seeker

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. I'm not sure what has changed if anything, but I powered everything off, turned it on and used the reset button and it's now been working ok for the last few hours. I will make a note of your suggestion in case it goes again,

kind regards,

Mina

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mina,

I'm glad to see it's up and running for you again. Keep an eye on it and feel free to report back here with the details Matt requested should you need a hand. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben