Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help adding users to my sure signal

treese
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have successfully registered my sure signal and my iphone 6 is working fine. I have 5 pips and 3G. I am the owner of the sure signal.

I have added 3 more users and they have all had the text but their phones are not connected. They have 0 signal. I have deleted them and added them several times. This wasn't working properly yesterday and the website said please try again later.

I have sky broadband fibre broadband. My router and sure signal are plugged into an upstairs bedroom. Parts of the house have 2 foot thick stone walls and we have a Belkin signal booster to help the broadband work throughout the house.

The sure signal has a constant red power light and the white internet and the white 5 bars light is lit.I have unpluggd it and plugged it in again and it has found my phone again no problem but not the others.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Problem is fixed.

I phoned customer services who did a master reset from their end which they said would take 6 hours. I then had to turn the phones off and on again.

Anyway, this made no difference.

I phoned again the next day and explained everything I'd done and about the reset the prvious day. I was put on hold for qute a while whilst the customer advisor consulted an engineer. He explained something about serial numbers/ numbers that computers use to talk to each other not being right (straight over my head a you can see). They were re-set. Then they did anither master re-set from their end. I had to wait another six hours, turn it off and turn it on again and it should be fine.

Anyway, it is great. Works fine. 

Doesn't work at all at one end of the house but I have 5 pips and 3G in the other end so I am happy enough. It's the fault of my house (2ft thick solid stone internal walls) and not the sure signal.

The broadband doesn't work all the way along the house without a booster either. 

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@treese Thanks for letting us know the issue has been resolved!