cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help, tech support say they can't help me even though I give them the information

Rbwindover
4: Newbie
Since the outage a few weeks ago I've had no sure signal. The box seems fine now with steady red and service lights but it doesn't pick up the phone, this I think is the issue. When I registered the box I did so on my PAYG number, a had a "my vodafone" account. When my partner renewed her contract I got a contract also as an additional number on her account. I, as you'd expect can't access my vodafone anymore. All I need is for the sure signal to be de-registered from my old account so I can register it on my account.

After several emails from the tech department who keep saying that the box isn't registered to the phone number I've given them (because it's no longer there as a PAYG?) they asked for the serial number OR the phone number! I gave them both and guess what? They came back again and said the box wasn't registered to that number, I'm just going round and round in circles. Oh, and if I'm referred to tech. With a code to put in the subject line it'd be helpful if two tech. assistants didn't answer asking different things, surely one would know someone else has replied?

All I need please, if for someone to just de-register by box so I can re-register it on my partners account, the serial number is 40120953456, model 9361 V2, I've attached a pic of the serial number to show it is my box, please help, or I may as well go and get a cheaper Contract as the reason we are on vodafone is because of the sure signal.
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Rbwindover

Please speak to our Live help team, for further assistance with de registering the Vodafone Sure Signal.

Cheers,

Laura