Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Here we go again!!!!

cgs124
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
So after nearly a fortnight of intermittent and then no service Sure Signal finally started to work again yesterday afternoon. Yippee!! Calls in and out no problem. Brilliant. Last night I switched it off and this morning I switched it back on. On comes the red power button, on comes the internet button as white steady state, on comes the in use white steady state. All hunky dory ............................. only it is not! I cannot call out using the Sure Signal and I have already lost one incoming call. I work from home and have to go into the garden to conduct calls. This really is not acceptable. I called Customer Services who said they could not put me through to the Techline...... why? My only method of contacting you is via the web forum. I have looked at my Vodafone profile to see if I need to add my number – it will not allow me to do that. Your organisation is not fit for purpose, your equipment is not fit for purpose. I really am completely at the end of my tether with you guys – what are you doing, what kind of business are you to treat customers this way?
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Matt, thank you for taking the time to reply with the standard spiel. I have followed this before to no avail. You will see from my posts elsewhere that I have managed to get my VSS3 functioning again by other methods.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cgs124,

Thanks for letting us know that your Sure Signal is now working.

Sukhi