Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Honesty is the best policy.

shoddybusiness
4: Newbie

You will have seen HUNDREDS of references to Sure Signal failures. Many, many of them.

Not once have Vodafone come clean on what the current problem is. Hardware or software failures? Hacking?

We, the customers, are left frustrated, irritated and angry. Tell us Vodafone. What is the problem and when are you going to fix it?

More to the point, when will your coverage mean that SS boxes are defunct?

Angry.

Really angry.

Surely you can do better.

Even tell us something.

Sooner rather than later.

14 REPLIES 14

@Natasha I'm surprised you say the old device had not made contact since 1 May, since this was the device in use until mid November ....

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shoddybusiness I've now checked both Sure Signal devices in our system. As they're not showing information from our servers, please could you post your results from the following template for both so we can take a further look into this.

@Natasha I've eventually spoken to a helpful Vodafone employee (via complaints dept) who has now got both boxes working and all phones working. He was able to access parts of your system that have alternatives to unplug and reboot.

He was aware of the fire hazard and assured me that all faulty boxes were recalled. I'm not sure how accurate this us, bearing in mind recent posts on these threads.

I've still got no idea why all this trouble started - or why it's now clearing.

Throughout I still believe that Vodafone have acted with their heads in the sand. This is completely unacceptable in the age we now live in.

I will continue to pursue a claim for compensation. Which also happens in this day and age.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shoddybusiness Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. 

If you'd like to discuss anything further where we'd need to access your account, kindly get in touch with our Live Chat team. 

gsmsecure
12: Established
12: Established
This is the issue...

To date NO BOXES HAVE EVER BEEN RECALLED!!

The guy is lying to you.. they are only replacing after the event and not as a prevention measures.

It is important to report all failed SureSignal V3 using the links below to:

BBC's Watchdog: https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards: Call them on 0345 4 040506

Vodafone CEO: http://www.ceoemail.com -  (Search Vodafone UK)