Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How Can I De-Register My SureSignal

decky197
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi Folks,

I have recently left Vodafone & forgot to deregister my Suresignal before leaving. I no longer have any access to my former online account.

Having searched through similar threads, the advice seems to be to contact the e-forum team. However when I click on any of the links that they have posted in order to get in touch, I am told that access is denied.

I would be grateful if any of the team could get in touch to advise me on the best course of action.

Thanks,

Dec

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You would have needed to deregister your SureSignal before porting your number away from Vodafone as once the number has moved away, you no longer have access to the account that was associated with it because the number no longer exists on the Vodafone network.

When you are clicking the links on the forum, you will get access denied as you haven't been sent any Private Messages yet.

One of the eForum Team will be along soon to send you a Private Message so that they can assist you with the issue.  They will be along as soon as they can, so please be patient as they can sometimes take a little while to respond.

PWIAC

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi decky197, 

Drop us an email and we'll get this sorted for you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi again,

Can another member of the eforum team please get in touch to provide some assistance with my query?

I have had a not very useful reply from the eforum team informing me that my Sure Signal will no longer work now that I have left Vodafone & that the Sure Signal will not work with my new provider.

I was aware of these facts prior to making my original post.

I simply want to deregister my Sure Signal in order to give it to a family friend who is still a Vodafone customer.

Thank you in advance

Hi decky197,

It looks like we've replied to your email today regarding this.

Let us know if you have any further problems. 

Dave

rwalthall
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, I too have a Vodafone Sure Signal that I can't manage or de-register has my number has been ported over to another provider. My wife still has a Vodafone contract but she cannot register the Sure Signal as it is already registered! Help Please.... The serial number is:40121446021

Thank you.

Robert.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rwalthall

We can help with this, just pop me your details here :).

Thanks

Sukhi