Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I buy a Sure Signal 2 device?

AlanWright
2: Seeker

I've been trying to get one of these on the Vodafone website for a few weeks now.

I rang customer services and was told it's out of stock with no ETA.

Is it being replaced with a new model? When will it be available?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

allegoricus
13: Advanced Member

Hi Alan,

I don't think you'll get an answer to this until the <cough> new model appears. [1]

HTH,

Peter

[1] Implies nothing, and you didn't hear it from me, not least because I don't know.

Peter

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi hissing,

We no longer have any of the Sure Signal version 2 available.

You can see all the information on the current version, including the option to purchase one, here.

Cheers,

Andrew

johnliesa
I was sold a vodafone galaxy s3 and only to find out I cant use it where I am as signal is poor why do I have to buy a suresignal device to use my phone I wasnt told this when I purchased the phone what can you do for me

Hi johnliesa,

How does the signal show on our coverage checker? If it shows strong signal at this location, can you follow the steps on our Network Troubleshooter?

If you got the handset from us in the last seven working days, you have the option to return it and cancel this new deal without penalty, but I'd like to check the local signal first just in case it's a simple site issue?

Dave

Is there anything else sold by Vodafone that can get me better signal at home until the sure signal is restocked? I have to take a walk down the road to make a phone call or even text sometimes and it's not just the phone as all my Vodafone friends have the same problem when coming to my area, it's very inconvenient.

Is there an estimate for how long it will be until this is available?

P.s. still quite upset about the fact that I have to pay £100 on top of my monthly bill just to be able to send texts at home.

Hi lkinyera1,

There isn’t anything that will take the place of a Sure Signal I’m afraid. We don't have a date when we're expecting a delivery of them. The next time you're out and about, are you able to pop into a Vodafone store and see if they have stock available?

Thanks

Andrew