cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I purchase a SureSignal Box - have they been discontinued?

Rueberue
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My intention when buying my new Iphone was to purchase a SureSignal Box for the house to aid all 3 of us with a vodaphone phone to be able to access text messages and phone calls at home.  However my local shops do not have any stock, the web link comes up with an error, and after spending a couple of hours trying to talk to someone in vodaphone last week, I was met with - try again next week for new stock.  But I have tried again, and there is still an error message that comes up.  It is wearing thin.   

Where can I get one from, or can I be put on a waiting list with an assurance of a date for delivery?  Otherwise I think it is time to go back to the old provider.

Rueberue

11 REPLIES 11

Tanthalas
4: Newbie

Looking through the forums it looks like this has been going on since at least the beginning of December last year, possibly back to October, so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Hi @Rueberue and @Tanthalas 

You can keep an eye on stock and purchase one from our Sure Signal page.

Thanks,

Sarah  

@ sarah

Really? Did you even read this thread before responding? That page is useless, you cant purchase from that page (which is actually the point of this whole thread, and others), it has been like that for nearly 2 months, maybe longer. There is also nothing about stock levels on that page as far as I can see anyway.

If you are going to repond at least read the thread then you wont mak yourself look like a complete idiot by posting pointless responses that in no way answer the question asked!

Yes keep an eye on the stock level, I have a call today and Vodafone have no clue on when they are getting stock.

I was told check every Wednesday as that's the restock date, but no idea if they are getting any.

I will buy one see out my contract and then move to a quality provider not a bunch of dell boys.

Hi @Tanthalas and @killickp

Currently we’ve no further information on the stock of Vodafone Sure Signals.

As soon as we have any further information, it’ll be up dated on the Sure Signal statement.

Cheers,

Laura

How can a company the size of Vodaphone not know when they are going to run out of Sure Signals, and having run out of them, How are they not able to advise us when they will have stock.  Do we as customers have nothing better to do then simply 'check back on their web site ' every few days?  

Sorry but my phone is still under 30 days, as a new sale.  It is going back tomorrow, and I will take out a contract with a different provider.

Ruth

Hi Rueberue

Take my advice if you can get out of your contract do it, the pass week has been my worst experience from any company. The customer service is just not there, once they have you they don't give a monkey, go go go quickly.

March 2016 I am leaving along with my wife and son, I would never recommend this company again.

My Sure Signal is available. I gave up with Vodafone after daily calls, live chats and fourm postings - and ported to 02. The SS unit started working after the retentions team phoned to ask me to reconsider. Sad, cause Vodafone were excellent up till then.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

We have no further updates at present.

As soon as we have any further information, it’ll be up dated on the Sure Signal statement.

Thanks,

Sukhi