Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How long does a sure signal last?

chrisf
4: Newbie

I have had 2 sure signals now, VSS1 then VSS2. Each of then lasted for around 2 years before they became unreliable. They would enter a constant cycle of remaining connected for 30 minutes, losing connection then taking another hour or so to reconnect. In each case this dying phase lasted about a month before I gave up and got a new one which immediately fixed the problem - perfect continuous connection. Apologies to those who have not even experienced that.

Despite doing the usual connection tests for my dying VSS2, my new VSS3 has been working spot on for the last month as soon as I changed to it,  but does that mean I only have another 23 months of it working before I have to fork out again?

Interestingly I have never had a problem using my bt app over wifi. Fast connection and clear sound. If I could message then I wouldn't need a VSS. Is VSS the best technology for the future?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

everything over time degrades unfortunately but it does seem you've been unfortunate with your experience 

Manufacturers warranty gives us cover for a time but sadly no one can put a time on how long a device will last. 😏

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.