cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How long does it take customer services to approve registration? Sick of waiting now.

SteveDraper
Not applicable
Buying a sure-signal today has been a real pain. Firstly the Vodafone website would not recognise me even though all details were checked twice as correct. I then phoned customer services, but again my valid number was not recognised, so I wasn't given an option to actually speak to a human (even the hash signal was not recognised). I then tried 'online chat' via the Vodafone website, managed to get a call-back from a human who then told me to go buy my sure-signal from a branch (although he couldn't tell me which ones had stock) since my valid corporate credit card was not registered to my house where I wanted it delivering - and that also applied to having it delivered to a store. After a wasted visit to the Leeds White Rose centre store, I was told that one was in stock in Bradford. Drove there, bought it with no problems using corporate card, got it home, plugged it in and now sat there stil unable to use it 2 hours later as I have to wait an un-defined amount of time for Customer Services to check my registration details. You don't make life at all easy Vodafone - how long is it going to take customer services to sort this out? I wish I could take my business elsewhere.
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi SteveDraper, 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced. 

It normally takes around six hours for the Sure Signal to go through the registration process. If it's still not working, please provide the following information;

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Kay