cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How many SS1 are still not working after the system outage at the end of September 2014?

MarkMil
4: Newbie

I'm interested to know how many version one boxes have still not come back on line since the sytem outage.

Tech support on this forum have been little or no help and the lady I've just spoken to on the phone denies all knowledge of there being an ongoing issue with SS1's.

21 REPLIES 21

Kendo70
Mines still off, fed up with resetting, tracer, troubleshooting links and basically being fobbed off.

marti
Same here!

Kendo70
It's gone very quite from the techs

Kendo70
Just rang 191 and they told me I had to be at home with my SS1 box. I told them what was wrong, the light sequence , I've reset it numerous time, I've done the port forwarding. What else? Stroke it? Talk nice to it?
Give me a break and sort it.
Useless.

I've had no reply from my other thread, and the 191 tech people have been of no help at all.

Perhaps its time to switch networks!

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MarkMil,

As a support function, the thousands of customers using V1 Sure Signals are unlikely to visit the forum for help.

Our eForum Ts&Cs ask that you don't create duplicate posts. As we've already replied to your other threads, please respond there. This helps prevent delays for other customers seeking support and helps keep everything in one place.

Thanks,

Ben

The problem is

YOU LOT DON'T REPLY CONSTRUCTIVELY TO POSTS.

This post was started to find out how many other customers were in the same situation.... Read the title before critising.

Mark

Kendo70
Ben_H
When Vodafone admit there is a real problem and come up with a real solution then maybe people will stop getting irate.

Vodafone couldn't care less about it's customers. They've proved that over the last few weeks with this sure signal farce.