Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to add a user to Sure Signal

RocknRollTim
4: Newbie

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to add a user to Sure Signal using the new 2016 layout? I have been previously added to the list of users using the dashboard but can't connect to Sure Signal even though I haven't changed my number nor my SIM card. Also as well as the layout of the dashboard changing I have changed my phone to the new iPhone SE, could there be anything on there that could be preventing my phone from connecting to Sure Signal? My SIM card is part of a SIM only plan.

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim

15 REPLIES 15

@RocknRollTim

Glad to hear you've been able to find where to add another number to the Sure Signal. It can take up to 24hours for the changes to pull through, but it's normally a bit quicker than that.

The Sure Signal usually forgets a number once it's been deregistered or removed from the Sure Signal registeration page. If you to reset the Sure Signal, please make sure this is done after 24 hours from the other number being registered, or it may interrupt the set up.

@EricChester Same here and thanks for the advice, I got 2 messages when I was on the train coming back from the family friend's place on Monday, one saying I had been de-registered from the Sure Signal box and the other saying I had been re-added to the Sure Signal box so all I need to do now is test when I go up next time. Will keep you all posted of the results as soon as I return back to the family friend's place. I deactivated myself from the Sure Signal box and added myself back onto the Sure Signal box on Monday lunchtime a few hours before I was on the train coming home. Also I will a take note of all the advise given in this thread when troubleshooting future issues with a Sure Signal box. Lastly sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Many thanks,

RocknRollTim 

@RocknRollTim - Thanks for the update. Let us know how everything goes.

@Charles I will do Charles

@RocknRollTim

Is your Sure Signal up and running now?

@EricChester I won't be able to test this until I am next up which maybe some weeks to come, I'll let you know the results when I am next up there.