Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to register a disconnected sure signal

JimSwift
1: Seeker

I have a sure signal that was disconnecte by Vodafone when it was not used for several months when I was abroad. I am now having a lot of signal problems, and need to re commision it. The instructions refer to tabs I don't appear to have on my my Vodafone. It may be something to do with th fact that I moved may pay as you go to a monthly contract, but your sales staff messing everything up and I have ended up with one account for my broadband and a different account for my pay as you go monthly. They claim this can't be corrected. I assume the sure signal should be associated with the broadband account.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If it hasn't been used for 3 months customer service on 191 or Live Chat will have to re enable it. 

If not used for 12 months it won't work anymore. 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Vodafone-products-and-services/Sure-Signal/42318691/My-Sure-Signal-ha...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @JimSwift

At the moment and unless it is changed, you need a separate account for broadband and mobile services.

If the Sure Signal was with your PAYG account and you have now changed to pay monthly, this will mean you will need to ask live chat or Customer Services to deregister the device from the PAYG account.  Providing the device has been used during the last 12 months, this will enable you to register the Sure Signal to the pay monthly account.

Live chat will be able to help with any questions you have.  You wil also find further information on the link below.

Sure Signal Troubleshooting